The 9:30 a.m. worship service offers both hymn favorites and praise choruses led by a praise band. We provide care and study groups during this hour for all ages, infant through high school. One adult group is available.
The 11:00 a.m. service is informal, offering contemporary music led by a praise team. The Bible message is the same content as in the 9:30 a.m. service, but it is geared to a younger audience. Children’s Ministries are offered at this hour for infants through Grade Two. Three adult study groups are available.
In February, Pastor Bill began a series titled “Satellite Survey of the Scriptures.” It is designed to help people connect the individual books of the Bible with the Bible as a whole. It will be presented in segments during the coming years and will be interspersed with studies called “We Believe.” There will also be individual verse-by-verse studies of specific books in the Bible.
- August 2: “Doing Life with Jesus’ Attitude: The Tongue – The Master Key” (James 3:1-8) – Podcast
- August 9: “Doing Life with Jesus’ Attitude: Consistent Wisdom Living” (James 3:9-18) – Podcast
- August 16: “Doing Life with Jesus’ Attitude: Godly Living in an Ungodly Culture” (James 4:1-12) – Podcast
- August 23: “Doing Life with Jesus’ Attitude: Realistic Life Management” (James 4:13-17) – Podcast
- August 30: “Doing Life with Jesus’ Attitude: Patiently Waiting on God” (James 5:1-11) – Podcast
- September 6: “Doing Life with Jesus’ Attitude: Doing Life with Confident Trust” (James 5:12-20)