The 9:30 a.m. worship service offers both hymn favorites and praise choruses led by a praise band. We provide care and study groups during this hour for all ages, infant through high school. One adult group is available.
The 11:00 a.m. service is informal, offering contemporary music led by a praise team. The Bible message is the same content as in the 9:30 a.m. service, but it is geared to a younger audience. Children’s Ministries are offered at this hour for infants through Grade Two. Three adult study groups are available.
In February, Pastor Bill began a series titled “Satellite Survey of the Scriptures.” It is designed to help people connect the individual books of the Bible with the Bible as a whole. It will be presented in segments during the coming years and will be interspersed with studies called “We Believe.” There will also be individual verse-by-verse studies of specific books in the Bible.
- May 3: “Satellite Survey of Ruth – Book of Commitment” – Podcast
- May 10: Mother’s Day – “A World Without Mom” – Podcast
- May 17: Rod & Jackie Allen, Missionaries from Argentina – Podcast
- May 24: “Doing Life with Jesus’ Attitude: Book of James – Introduction” – Podcast
- May 31: “Doing Life with Jesus’ Attitude: Stick-to-itiveness” (James 1:1-4) – Podcast
- June 7: “Doing Life with Jesus’ Attitude: Managed by Wisdom” (James 1:5-8; Proberbs 4:7; 16:16) – Podcast
- June 14: “Doing Life with Jesus’ Attitude: Life is More Than Earth Stuff” (James 1:9-11) – Podcast
- June 21: “Doing Life with Jesus’ Attitude: God’s Gifts Are Always Good” (James 1:16-18) – Podcast
- June 28: “Doing Life with Jesus’ Attitude: Three Principles for Healthy Relationships” (James 1:19-21) – Podcast
- July 5: “Doing Life with Jesus’ Attitude: Living God’s Word – Honestly” (James 1:22-25)