The 9:30 a.m. worship service offers both hymn favorites and praise choruses led by a praise band. We provide care and study groups during this hour for all ages, infant through College/Career. One adult group is available.
The 11:00 a.m. service is informal, offering contemporary music led by a praise team. The Bible message is the same content as in the 9:30 a.m. service, but it is geared to a younger audience. Children’s Ministries are offered at this hour for infants through Grade Two. Two adult study groups are available.
On May 18, we began our summer series on Spiritual Gifts. While every believer can find a variety of ways to serve in Christ’s Church, it is helpful and important to know what our specific function is. When we are actively using our spiritual gifts, we are able to serve with confidence and joy.
- June 1: “Gift of Evangelism” (Ephesians 4:11c)
- June 8: “Gift of Helps” (Romans 12:7a; I Corinthians 12:28f)
- June 15: “Gift of Apostleship” (Ephesians 4:11a)
- June 22: “Gift of Encouragement/Hospitality” (Romans 12:8a)
- June 29: “Gifts of Wisdom and Knowledge” (I Corinthians 12:8)
- July 6: “Freedom Is Not Free” (John 8:36)
- July 13: “Gift of Prophecy” (Romans 12:6)
- July 20: “Gift of Teaching” (Romans 12:7b & Ephesians 4:11)
- July 27: “Gift of Pastor-Shepherd” (Ephesians 4:11d)
- August 3: “Gift of Leadership” (Romans 12:8c)
- August 10: “Gift of Faith” (I Corinthians 12:9a)
- August 17: Ecuador Mission 2014 Team Report
- August 24: Church Campout Sunday – ONE Service only at 9:30 a.m. – Message by Pastor Bill
To read more about Spiritual Gifts, click here.